So I have been slacking on the sales info. Why, well, its too much work and I dont know if anyone actually reads this. But my mom is a convert...here is how to get a sale.
If I could take screen snap-shots, I would to demonstrate better...
Know when you go to check out and there is a section for coupon or promotion code?
open a new window or tab, use your google or yahoo or swagbucks toolbar, and type in the name of the store coupon.
For example, I am at Garnet Hill.com. So in the new window, i type in "garnet hill coupon code". a whole list of sites should pop up. Here are some of my favorite sites, or the ones i find are the best to use....
retailmenot.com
couponmountain.com
couponheaven.com
i do usually take the time to check if it worked or not...I think it helps keep the coupon codes good for other people to use as well.
My mom just ordered something from Sundance, and she got 20% off plus free shipping. It is totally worth the time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment