Friday, May 7, 2010

Merry Maids

Beau and I have friends coming to stay Monday and Tuesday. They are pregnant and have a four year old. I need to figure out which room they want. why, because my house is a mess!
I never got around to completely unpacking.

The front room has a path to the bed, and stacked all around, stuff. Like a MASSIVE cardboard box of tupperware. Beautiful crystal glasses that are still in the box, never used (but I really like them, so i want to keep them) extra spices that don't fit in the spice cabinet or that are duplicates, a box of clothes to be donated, a bag of cool stuff that beau brought back from the masters, a large laundry basket filled with shoes, pictures in frames that do not have a display home yet, etc etc....you get the picture. And no, i will not take a picture of it, because it is horrible. a big nasty mess of stuff that I need to do something with, but that takes time, energy, effort, and something else i must be missing. space, maybe its space.

anywhoo....this weekend i have fun stuff to do. pedicure and drinks with a girlfriend tonight, TPC heckling on the 17th hole tomorrow, Mother's day brunch with the fam. Where is there time to clean in the midst of that?

Beau told me, get a maid in. I can tell you what the maid will do. run. she will not be able to do a thing because i have the floors covered with stuff. i really just might be a hoarder. at least i throw out food and food wrappers, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment