Sunday, May 16, 2010

Product Queen: New Products in Circulation

So I realized I have not posted about one of my favorite things, beauty products. Like I have said before, I am hoarder of sorts.

Enter skincarerx.com. Love that website, they have a makeup/product cache for $29 with loads of good stuff.

Example 1.
Kinerase Advanced Facial Peel. If you buy it, its like 15 treatments for $100 or something ridic. I used it, and now i have an odd rash on the side of my face, at the jawline.....humm....i think i will still try the other 2 that came with the beauty cache. i never learn.

Example 2.
Not in the Beauty Cache. I got a sample of this Kate Somerville Serum sunscreen as being one of the absolute best for oil and sensitive skin, with a higher SPF (its hard to find over 30 in oil-free for sensitive skin). anyway, it was ridiculously expensive, like $65 for this little thing. uggh, don't waste your money. makes your face look like a greasy mess.

Example 3. Both products in the Skincarerx beauty cache....

Heliocare is a pill you take that absorbs UVA and UVB rays that make it past your skin. But it should absorb them instead of them doing damage to your cells and leaving you with wrinkles and age spots. I believe it. I take one when i am going out in the sun, and repeat every 3 or 4 hours based on sun exposure.
Sunforgettable Mineral Sun protection. This is a physical block (Kate Somerville is a chemical block). I often try both, but the chemical blocks dont seem to treat me well. okay, so a physical block, its only like SPF 30, but i like putting powder on, and i didnt get burned by using this(and reapplying, and wearing a hat). I am vain.

Body- I used Neutrogena dry touch with heliocare spf 70 or higher.

Any products you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment