I have 2 townhomes above me. The townhome over the bedrooms and bathrooms (and porch off the master bedroom) are great. Love them! No complaints. The people that live over the living room, dining room, kitchen and office, and also over the main patio we use are loud and being bad neighbors. let me preface all of this with a cat story. beau does not really like animals in the house. But he REALLY does not like kitty litter or wet cat food in the house. So we solved that, with a cat door, and put the cat's litter boxes and food dishes out on the back patio. The same back patio that my bad neighbors, for now on out called BN, have their 2nd story patio over. And since I feed the cats twice a day, I HAVE to go on the back porch at least TWICE a day.
So BN consists of a Grandpa, a Grandma, a worthless mom, and a 4 year old girl that is TROUBLE. Well, she is 4 (so I wouldn't really say that it is her fault she is trouble. She just is). So BN GP (grandpa) and BN GM (grandma)are fabulous. Never really expected to have their adult daughter BN M (mom) and her kid, BN C (child) living with them. They have a cat, too. I guess their cat's litter box is out on the porch too. Not really sure, but I know they feed that cat meow mix. How do I know this, because my porch is covered with kitty litter and meow mix. it falls through the cracks from their patio onto ours. And by falls through, think of Niagra Falls. Yea, I am serious.
And they poured water on their porch all the time, which equals cement rocks made from kitty litter and meow mix that got wet. DISGUSTING. Uggh!
So Beau had a chat with BN GP and GM, and they put down new flooring without cracks.
So OUR patio is now nice and saved from BN's Niagra falls of kitty paraphenalia.
Okay, so why my ranting? Well, you see, they leave me presents, all over the place. When you walk out into the yard from the patio, there are little presents everywhere.
I wish I had photos of all the gifts they left. Let's make a list. I like lists:
1. trashbags tied shut but filled with kitty litter (I can only assume dirty kitty litter). They dump that down over their railing to sit in my bucket I put out to collect rainwater for my herb garden. Now the bucket is growing green algae, and its filled with a little water, but mainly a white kitchen trashbag filled with Kitty litter. And I refuse to move it. (it's heavy and gross and I shouldn't have to clean up after BN, afterall).

2. a broken conch shell. Kind of pretty, i guess

3. a pampers pull up. didn't look close enough to tell if it had been worn or not

4. paper towels and paper napkins. those at least blow away in the wind
5. crushed coke cans, i guess aluminum will eventually decompose
6. dirty kitty litter scoops. I literally think they scoop the poop out of the box and then fling it into the yard. yea
7. a large metal mixing bowl filled with brownish purple slop. maybe wet meow mix mixed with raw ground beef. i don't really know, but its disgusting.

8. kitty litter- all over, everywhere, tracks in on everything. i might as well move the cat's box back in the house

9. paint- little jars of red, blue, and yellow paint. with paint splotches all over the place.

10. dyed easter eggs. real eggs. 2 dozen of them. cracked, and DISGUSTING
11. chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce, and plate.
I hope they leave me something new today. I cannot wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment