When we returned from an afternoon of boating on Sunday, who's sitting on the chairs at the back porch? Baby maxers! I scooped him up and locked him in a room, and shut off the cat door.

Max ate, hissed at Harry, and was very aware at my anger of his gallivanting around town without bothering to check in with mommy. Look at that face...its the face of a criminal, people. He is on HOUSE ARREST. He looks super scary/angry here, huh?
(a very old photo, but it works, the couches, though, had to go!)He understands, but his brother Harry does not. He is being punished for his brother's bad behavior. And Harry is wreaking havoc on the house. He is trying to pull the carpet up in front of the door. Let me show you what I have done.
(nighttime escape attempt by Harry - He is no Houdini)Now, how long do I need to keep them inside?
No comments:
Post a Comment