So I was not in a good mood this weekend. It was a long, hard week at work, and baby Maxers was missing. So I think I was depressed (I even told Beau this). Anyway, Sunday, Max is still missing, not been seen since Friday night. Wild crazy baby kitty. And Beau wanted to take the boat out, and he wanted to know if I wanted to go with him. I told him "I think I am depressed. I am a nervous wreck that Baby Maxers is missing." And Beau said, "fine, pout at home, like that's going to do any good. I'll help you look for him, and if he doesn't show up, he is just having fun. We will find him."
So I went on a boat ride with Beau. While spending $500 to gas up the boat, I find my Dave Matthews Live at Central Park in Beau's truck. Dave Matthews makes me really happy. Like this song. Do you like it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbdylEE-0e4
I told Beau, whenever I am in a bad mood, just put on some Dave.
After the boat ride, Beau and I had country on, and we had the windows down, driving along the coast, singing "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Km-fW3Z3og

Happy boating and singing
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment