
I was getting a migraine last night, left work early and fell asleep until about 8. Beau was out at an event and couldn't get food to me anytime soon. So what did I do, make this highly processed mac & cheese.
Damn, it was good. There is a pack in there called "Seasoning mix" that you mix into melted butter. I swear it was just plain ol' flour to make a roux. Then you add in milk to make a bechemel sauce, and then add in the vacuum sealed bag of processed cheese, like nacho cheese or velveeta, and mix in the cooked pasta. Sprinkle on the bread crumbs (those did not reheat well) and it was SOOOOOOO good. Of course I am eating the rest today for lunch and its not as good, but it was sooooo good last night.
I may have to break my own rules again and continue to purchase....
ewwww girl, next time call me and say "bebe i am about to breakdown and eat KRAFT Mac and cheese" and i will talk you down. ick I have to say that is probs the only thing i can swear i will never eat again, of course it is the exact item that almost killed Roe. Don't fall for the deliciousness. Girl, you would be preaching it to me b4 i knew better and you know it's true. miss you and HAD to comment!
ReplyDeleteI knew you would, Bebe! I haven't bought it again, I will make from scratch next time. miss you too!!
ReplyDelete