Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weird questions from Co-Workers

I've gotten this twice now, about two weeks apart. I know its winter, but it is also Florida. So on days when the high is in the 80's, I like to wear my skirts without tights and boots. And every time I do, I get asked, "Are you wearing panty hose?"

The answer is an astounding NO, but let me upload a picture later of my outfit so you can see for yourself. Are my days in the sun in full pants and long sleeves finally paying off? Can I be 28 without any skin damage or sun spots and that's why it looks like I am wearing Panty hose. Maybe you can let me know once I get a photo up.

Speaking of photos, I am going to try to chronicle my outfits so I can see what I actually wear and what just hangs in the closet or gets tried on and thrown back onto the bed in a pile of rejection. I just don't have a great way to get photos of these outfits. Maybe a co-worker will photograph me for blogging purposes. ;)
love y'all!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment