Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What do you want for Christmas?

Of course my list consists of silly things like David Yurman and Tiffany's and new riding boots, but really, all I want for Christmas is a healthy Roe.
Have I told you all how much I love these little boys?


Roe was just diagnosed with Eosinophilic Esophagitis. Hopefully some time on protein-free food and allergy meds can clear this all up for him. But I want to just send lots of love to him and his family.


XOXO

And if you want a laugh for Christmas wish-lists, check out the Man Repeller's wish list. Its truly LOL. http://www.manrepeller.com/

And finally, while I have not had the chance to watch it yet, I was told by my very cool boss that Lonely Island has a new song out, and its better than Dick in a Box. It's called I Just had Sex. and my boss also gave out some interesting parenting advice. He wants his boys to be the bad kids. He doesnt want someone else influencing them. If they are to watch bad things, do it at home. And if they hear something they dont know what it is, ask him first, but please, dont repeat it at school until talking to him. He is such a character. He said when his oldest boy turned 9, that's when he decided all of this (they are in highschool now....)

Merry Christmas and pray for Roe!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment