Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kingfish Winner


Beau Baker won a fishing tournament yesterday! The payout should have been $25,000, but less boats entered. I still think it was $16,000 (Of course that all washes the entry fees and fuel of other tournaments not won). Sad I wasn't out on the boat with him! I'm posting the amount just because I think that is absolutely and positively CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the winning fish, 43.26 lbs!


He was on the boat Turn 3,(Because Geoff likes Nascar, but I like turn 4 better than turn 3, but I digress...) and the man and lady above, Geoff and Monica, fished by themselves in the tourney on Friday, and Monica caught an 18 lb kingfish friday, and that was it. And then Beau was able to join them on Saturday and 30 minutes left of fishing for the day, they got the big hit!!! I love to hear those lines screaming out when a big fish takes the bait. happiness is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment