So first off, let me say Chase is a good place to work. I am too tired to post on work yet, but its all good. Very nice people, the pace is somewhat hectic, but its a nice do your best and we are happy and don't undermine your every action, do the work, put forth the effort and come and go at will. But I cannot access Gmail or Facebook there, but oh well...and I don't have any contacts...on my computer or on my Iphone because i havent figured that out yet. like i said, too tired to go into all that.
discrimination. JCrew has the summer sale going on. free shipping if you spend more than $150. my shopping bag is currently at $180. but I left it there. I feel quite discriminated against. I see swim suits all on sale...but never D-cup(okay, okay, i live in hyperboles....yes d-cup is on sale, but at least $10 -$20 more than the others). Come on, JCrew, stop discriminating against those well-endowed and not wanting a nip slip on a regular basis. i mean, seriously. Victoria's secret is guilty too. They make you come into the store to get your free panty, but the bras in my size, only on-line. bitches.
okay, thats my rant.
messed up the back, neighbors stole all the plants off my front porch. pouring a big ass glass of wine and passing out, soon, hopefully. i will post later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment