(mine is from Williams and Sonoma, but I am sure other places carry them...)
On January 1, I started planning meals. I had gone to Winn Dixie to stock up on buy one get one wines, and stumbled on the same deal for thinly sliced pork chops. The recipe search began. I found a recipe of pork chops, leeks (that came in my veggie bin) and rosemary and sage. I bought the rosemary and sage and quickly put it in my herb savor. Little did I know, this week would be packed, as would the next week. Pork chops went into the freezer, the water in the herb savor kept getting changed. I pulled the pork chops out on Sunday prepared to cook. The leeks, which I had also chopped and frozen so they wouldnt go bad, didnt seem all that appealing anymore. Hence the recipe below. As I prepared the meat through almost the last step, I thought, I still have sage and rosemary in the fridge! Let's use some sage.
I opened the herb savor and 98% of the sage leaves were still fresh and firm, pretty and fragrant. This thing really works!
Go and get you one, birthday or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment