Beau's not the best planner. We planned to have wahoo and veggies from the veggie bin Saturday night for dinner. Saturday morning I worked the Junior league whale drop off and wanted to come home and take a nap. Beau wanted to take the boat out(it's a little cold for an impromptu boat ride). So I nap and he boats. I call around 5, he has Casey and Nicole on the boat with him. I say, we have plenty of food, bring them over... Then look around. I've been out of town this week and running around like a crazy person. The place is a disaster. 2 hours of frantic cleaning gets everywhere but my bedroom and bathroom. Nicole and Casey didn't come over for dinner, but at least my place is clean now. :)
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Last minute dinner guests
Beau's not the best planner. We planned to have wahoo and veggies from the veggie bin Saturday night for dinner. Saturday morning I worked the Junior league whale drop off and wanted to come home and take a nap. Beau wanted to take the boat out(it's a little cold for an impromptu boat ride). So I nap and he boats. I call around 5, he has Casey and Nicole on the boat with him. I say, we have plenty of food, bring them over... Then look around. I've been out of town this week and running around like a crazy person. The place is a disaster. 2 hours of frantic cleaning gets everywhere but my bedroom and bathroom. Nicole and Casey didn't come over for dinner, but at least my place is clean now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment