Saturday, September 15, 2012
Happy Saturday!
I woke up EARLY this morning from a bad dream. I dreamnt that I had been at a restaurant with Beau and a large group of people, and we ate on the third floor of the restaurant, but the restroom was on the first floor, so you had to take these really narrow stairs to get there, and on my way, I was assaulted by our waiter (yes, I need to stop watching Criminal Minds before going to bed, I know this). Anyway, I fought the meanie off and was able to get back to dinner where I told Beau what happened and everyone thought I was lying. I was so upset. I woke up upset over this. I had to talk to Beau. Tell him I wasn't lying in my dream. Yes, seriously I had to have this conversation. He said he believes me 100% (so all that means is I am 100% crazy and I need to cut out Criminal Minds).
Anywho, we are going to the Jaguar game tomorrow (or at least watching it with friends) and I thought I would start planning my black, teal and jaguar print outfit today. What did I decide on? I thought a sheer black 3/4 length sleeved Elie Tahari blouse, black shorts, a leopard print calf hair belt and my new nude Tory Burch sandals would be super cute. Only problem...Does anyone own black shorts? I don't. So I get online and check some stores to see if anyone may have some. Like Target, Loft, J Crew and Gap. Low and behold, Gap has black shorts (no one else did) so between Gameday and watching more football, I went to the Gap. To get these shorts:
And did they have them? NO!
And did it pour? YES!
And did I get soaked? YES!
So I came home and made a meatball sub from the leftovers I had made Beau and his diving buddies lunch from...So lesson learned:
Get your shorts before stores put out all their fall clothes, even if its still in the 90s here.
Labels:
cooking,
epic failure,
fashion,
football,
online shopping,
shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment