Goodreads. My work blocks it. It is considered Reference/Social networking. So annoying. I wanted to let everyone know I finished the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and I am moving onto the Help.
I also saw two movies this weekend, one on Redbox, The Adjustment Bureau, and one in the theaters, complete with a Coke Icee and popcorn (but I skipped the Butter) - Crazy Stupid Love.
Both were great movies. I will buy Crazy Stupid Love eventually, just not sure when I will see it at a good price.
I've gotten to where only the sale price is acceptable to me. And I am going to work hard to buy less food, eat only sale items, and cut grocery costs. What do you think about that?
Finally, I am working very hard to clean out the clutter in my life. However, I have a hard time pitching all the mail that comes to me. That's my goal in August, to figure out something that works. I am thinking about scanning the stuff I want into my computer and then sharing my magazines with others so it is not like I am just throwing it all away. I do also rip out outfits i like from catalogs and try to re-create them with what I already own. Maybe I can have a bulletin board by my closet with the outfit ideas posted there. Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment