
What a lovely Easter weekend! Is anyone else as excited about the gorgeous weather as I am?!
Weekend recap:
Friday Night: Headed down to the beach to have Beau cook me dinner of fresh Tuna and Wahoo he caught, red bliss mashed potatoes and a salad from my veggie bin, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and cucumber. Yummy!! We enjoyed a bottle of wine on the back porch with a 2003 bottle of Cab. I then decided to try the man version of the shake weight.

Those are just wrong....
Watched Killers. That was cute in a Rom-Com kind of way.

Saturday: Breakfast from Bagel World. I would almost live at the beach just for a bagel world breakfast special on an everything bagel with a large coffee. Went to a 3 year olds birthday party in Atlantic Beach. Note to self: Bounce house for a 3 year is totally worth the money.

Left there and headed to another friend's to set up for his surprise party. The boys were supposed to get him out of the house by biking to the Lemon Bar, but instead he wanted to go fishing. Boat breaks down and they limp home at 5:30 instead of 3 pm. No worries, we made sure to "test" the keg of Michelob Ultra for those 2.5 hours....We had 3 (count them) 3 types of barbeque, mac and cheese, baked beans, two kinds of spinach artichoke dip, a bruschetta, pigs in a blanket, cookies and a chocolate eclair cake. We also had sangria that ended up mainly on the white carpet, mixed drinks, and 2 sets of cornhole. Rock on! It was time to leave when we started shooting beer cans in the intercoastal with the compound bow. I will add these pictures when I get them :)

Sunday was Easter. Happy Easter! We had a lovely low country boil at Valerie's with her new puppy. He is just so sweet!
Side note, I really want a label maker. Does anyone have one and have recommendations?
xoxo!
No comments:
Post a Comment